I’m thinking about apologizing to Rick Perry. I thought he was the worst Republican in the race, but am reconsidering that position.
I came across an article on Newt Gingrich that lists a load of questionable positions and actions. Among the most disturbing include the following:
- He is a member of the CFR – a globalist think-tank
- Voted for nearly $45 billion in foreign aid in 1994-1995
- Supports wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Supports a war with Iran
- Was mentored by Henry Kissinger – 1 of the most evil men alive (in my opinion)
- Dodged the Vietnam War and yet has the gall to have an aggressive foreign policy – he’s a chickenhawk
- Helped a Democrat switch parties in an attempt to defeat Ron Paul in 1996
- Supports curtailed free speech in the War on Terrorism
Still want to vote for this neocon globalist? Please let us know why.
The full article can be found here.
Photo credit: ed.govblogwp-contentuploads20090909-118-AD-at-Sharpton-Gingrich-Tour-Philadelphia-PA-71.jpg.