History tells us that when the Soviet Union collapsed in December 1991, Russian communism collapsed.
Boris Yeltsin was elevated to president upon the resignation of Mikhail Gorbachev on Christmas Day and a new era of détente began between Russia and the U.S. after 44 years of cold war. For more than 20 years the U.S. and Russia were on mostly friendly terms; so friendly, in fact, that in 1996 a group of Bill Clinton campaign operatives helped save Yeltsin’s political career.
Although his approval ratings were in a ditch, two-thirds of Russians considered him corrupt, and he trailed five candidates in the polls four months prior to the election, Yeltsin was reelected with the help of American campaign professionals — operating in secret — and cash from American companies.
In 2012, GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, in a debate with President Barack Obama, first broached the neocon-inspired notion that Russia might be more our enemy than friend. Obama, establishment Democrats and the state propaganda mainstream media (apologies for the redundancy), laughed Romney off the stage and into the dustbin containing a litany of limp-wristed faux conservative neocon losers.
But Russia, led by Vladimir Putin, had/has every right to consider the U.S. an enemy. In 2011 the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department had funded – if not instigated — a protest movement against Putin in an effort to have him resign or get him defeated for reelection. Hundreds of thousands of demonstrators gathered across the country and called for his resignation.
Those aren’t the only elections in which America has meddled. And WikiLeaks just released documents showing CIA espionage in the 2012 French presidential elections.
Now fast forward to the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Clinton lackeys and the mainstream media (again, apologies for the redundancy) – along with the neocon establishment wing of the Republican Party — are all caterwauling nonstop about Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and Russian “hacking” of the election.
But to recap, the only evidence of “Russian hacking” comes from Crowdstrike, the Democrat National Committee’s cybersecurity firm, which has ties to the Council on Foreign Relations. American intelligence agencies were not allowed by the DNC to probe their servers, not that they can be trusted to tell the truth.
To clarify, the neocon wing includes CFR members and their servants and cronies (Republicans and Democrats); the Bush crime family cabal; and the leaders of the anti-Trump movement like Insane John McCain, his lapdog Lindsey Graham, William Kristol of the Zionist propaganda rag Weekly Standard; and former joke presidential candidate Evan McMullen (a former CIA agent). All of them are pushing for war with Russia because Russia stands in the way (in Syria, and alongside Iran) of complete U.S. hegemony over the Middle East.
The neocon wing are descendants of the Trotskyites and Wall Street moguls who funded both sides of the Russian Revolution for profit and exported socialism/communism to Russia.
Both Kristol and McMullen – along with other neocons — have openly called for a coup against Trump by the Deep State. Coups are said to occur in communist/Marxist/socialist backwaters, not republics. Yet there is an active coup underway against Trump.
People are so naïve. Communism is not dead in Russia. It is not dead in Europe. It is not even dead in the United States. Communism is alive and well worldwide.
Communism is only a cover word or disguise for state capitalism or monopoly capitalism and police state power. With only very small variations the entire world is on this system.
Russian communism gets the bad name because it has been used since World War II by the ruling oligarchy and their military-industrial complex to keep the American people in constant fear and political manipulation. More importantly, Russian communism has been used as a decoy to keep the American people and the world from seeing American communism.
Russian communism was exported to Russia from the U.S. (See “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution,” by Antony Sutton). But in the United States, communism was incubated, concealed and sold as democracy.
Bureaucratic tyranny, a ruling oligarchy and Deep State power are as nefarious in the United States as in any so-called communist country. It is just more sophisticated and the media plus the public school system has sold the U.S. brand of communism as democracy.
When the U.S. spying apparatus is unleashed unrestrained on the American people – and even people running for president — you are de facto living in a communist police state.
When the federal government, or as we call it, the “state,” can create money and pay it to you for goods and your labor, you are a slave. You may be a happy slave, but you are indeed a slave to the money creators.
This system is iron-fisted totalitarianism because it is backed by police power. Every country in the world is on this money creation system backed by police power.
“Police power is the power of the state to place restraints on the personal freedom and property rights of persons (individuals) for the protection of the public safety, health, and morals…” (Black’s Law Dictionary).
This says that “public policy” is the federal government’s monopoly of police power to manipulate, restrict or extinguish human liberty and property for the benefit of the state. This includes legislating social relationships and even morality.
Here are the 10 planks of communism:
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Private property rights are almost nonexistent today. You don’t own your property if it can be confiscated for non-payment of tribute to the king, or if a government agency like the Environmental Protection Agency can arbitrarily tell you what you can and can’t do with it.)
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Accomplished via the American tax system. Enforced via the Gestapo-like Internal Revenue Service.)
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Accomplished via the estate tax.)
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Accomplished via rendition and drug laws and civil forfeiture laws allowing law enforcement to confiscate property if it is suspected of being used in the trade or manufacture of drugs — often without evidence.)
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. (Accomplished via the Federal Reserve, which is not Federal and doesn’t hold “reserves.”)
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state. (Accomplished via the Federal Communications Commission and the regulated airline industry, Amtrak, public transportation and the regulated auto industry. Further attempts being made to seize more power through control of the Internet.)
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands and the improvement of the soil, generally in accordance with a common plan. (Accomplished through price controls on the utilities via their government-supported monopolies and subsidies for favored industries.)
- Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. (Industrial armies accomplished through regulations favoring/subsidizing unions.)
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (In progress via Agenda 21, “sustainable development” communities, etc.)
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. (Accomplished via the public indoctrination system called public education under the control of the Federal government.)
These planks are supported by both major political parties.
Russian communism anyone? What a joke. Focus on American communism.