- London regulators have opted not to renew Uber's license to operate in the city, saying the company is "not fit and proper to hold a private hire operator license."
- Today President Trump is provoking North Korea on Twitter (South Park imitates life imitates South Park!) and then headed to Alabama to support Sen. Luther Strange in the GOP Senate primary runoff. Strange faces off against Roy Moore, who has been going around warning that "crime, corruption, immorality, abortion, sodomy, sexual perversion sweep our land."
Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 22, 2017
- A Manhattan lawyer is suing the city State Liquor Authority over brunch drink specials, complaining that "bottomless brunches lead to more drinking in the neighborhood, which leads to more noise, more crowds and more uncivil behavior."
- Recently retired Seventh Circuit Judge Richard Posner has a new book detailing his fight with Chief Judge Diane Wood over the court's handling of pro se appeals. Reviews so far have included "surreal" and "batshit crazy."
- The ACLU is suing over a Maine law preventing nurse practitioners from dispensing abortion pills.