- Roy Moore is asking the Alabama courts to block the results of the special Senate election that he lost earlier this month to Democratic candidate Doug Jones.
- A bomb attack at a pro-Iranian Shiite cultural center in Kabul, Afghanistan, has killed at least 40. ISIS has claimed responsibility.
- Vladimir Putin says yesterday's explosion at a supermarket in St. Petersburg was a terrorist attack.
- "A Russian man who claims to have hacked into the computers of the Democratic National Committee on the Kremlin's orders has now offered new details that he says could prove his assertions."
- Sen. Bernie Sanders will swear in New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for the start of de Blasio's second term.
- Martin Shkreli's former lawyer has been convicted of aiding Shkreli's efforts to commit securities fraud and wire fraud.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.