Unleash Your Inner Libertarian
” We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” – Ayn Rand
We have already past the point of ultimate inversion, government is already doing anything it pleases. We are already under rule by brute force. Any of these sound familiar?
- Gutting the Constitution by Executive Order
- Never ending spending increases
- Never ending tax increases
- Restrictions on free speech
- Politicians telling you what you can and cannot do, eat, drink, smoke and take. Telling you what you can and cannot do with your own body, your property, your very soul.
- The media telling you how to think, to act, what’s important and what’s unimportant
You’re tired of it. You are tired of all of it. But the party who you are with, they don’t get it either. No matter who or what you voted for, if you voted at all, nothing changed.
It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, the state takes too much from your wallet. It doesn’t matter if you smoke pot or drink soda, the state is always telling you what you can and cannot do.
And you don’t like it. You don’t like it at all. You want to be free from government control over your whole life.
From my perspective, we are all libertarians, some of us may just not know it yet. And its time to unleash your inner libertarian.
Join us – subscribe to our daily updates – maybe honor us with a guest post or two – we’d love to hear from you. We’d especially love to hear your take on the future of the liberty movement in America – what are our next actionable steps moving forward.