FBTV: Occupiers Plan to protest until eligible for Social Security
November 18, 2011 |
Gotta say I love Newsbusted… 😉
- According to the OWS website, the demonstrators have scheduled events in New York until October 2025
- Polls now have Newt Gingrich near the top of the field for the GOP nomination
- A man in New York won a bet with his wife by losing nearly 200 pounds
- A new poll finds that in America, conservatives outnumber liberals 2-to-1
- Scientists in Japan have invented a motorcycle that is powered by a toilet
- Radio host Stephanie Miller called the recent vandalism of a Ronald Reagan statue one of America’s funniest liberal pranks
- Illegal aliens in Florida are suing over not being offered in-state tuition rates
- An elderly woman in Missouri was left in a chair for so long that her skin fused with the vinyl recliner she was sitting in
freedom bunker aggregates the best in libertarian news daily. please visit the source site for more information.
Join our team of 2235 Freedom Fighters.